Posted by wholeenchilada on September 10, 2008
- A group of unicorns is called a blessing.
- A group of kangaroos is called a mob.
- A group of whales is called a pod.
- A group of geese is called a gaggle.
- A group of owls is called a parliament.
- A group of ravens is called a murder.
- A group of bears is called a sleuth.
- A group of moles is called a company.
- A group of elk is called a gang.
- 12 or more cows is called a flink.
What I learned: If there are two or more of me in a room, there is likely to be a murder!
Also, note that a goup of Crows is referred to as a “murder” and many more nouns for groups of animals can be found here: http://www.rinkworks.com/words/collective.shtml
Stay tuned for more random trvia, interesting facts and useless info
Posted in Aminals, Amusements | Tagged: random thoughts, trivia | 1 Comment »
Posted by wholeenchilada on September 8, 2008
Ah – Finally! More cute, adorable, funny little fuzzies!
note: I’m trying the new WordPress Gallery tool and you can click on any image for a larger view. If this process becomes too cumbersome I’ll switch back to inserting individual images so you won’t need to click on each thumbnail to see more detail.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed the pics and be sure to stay tuned for the next batch of Aminals!
Disclaimer: One of the unfortunate things about the email forwards these images come from is they often contain no reference to the original photo- where it came from, who to credit, who the animals/owners are, etc. Credit is given if possible. If you see ANY photo here and know it’s origin or who should receive proper credit – please contact me and I’ll update asap.
Posted in Aminals, Amusements, life | Tagged: adorable cats and dogs, Aminals, animal pictures, cat and dog pictures | Leave a Comment »