- A group of unicorns is called a blessing.
- A group of kangaroos is called a mob.
- A group of whales is called a pod.
- A group of geese is called a gaggle.
- A group of owls is called a parliament.
- A group of ravens is called a murder.
- A group of bears is called a sleuth.
- A group of moles is called a company.
- A group of elk is called a gang.
- 12 or more cows is called a flink.
What I learned: If there are two or more of me in a room, there is likely to be a murder!
Also, note that a goup of Crows is referred to as a “murder” and many more nouns for groups of animals can be found here: http://www.rinkworks.com/words/collective.shtml
Stay tuned for more random trvia, interesting facts and useless info